- Plain grey/black skirt or trousers of acceptable length.
- Plain white/purple polo shirt with school logo.
- Plain purple fleece with school logo.
- Plain purple sweatshirt with school logo.
- Plain black footwear, low heels, fully enclosed.
- We recommend that pupils wear only a watch and stud earrings to school to ensure that they do not get lost or cause a problem during PE and physical activities. No looped earrings or facial piercings.
- Canterbury Primary School PE t-shirt, black shorts and sensible trainers or pumps.
- In PE, jewellery must be removed for reasons of health and safety.
- ALL items must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Sweatshirts, fleeces, polo shirts, logos and PE t-shirts can be purchased from the school office. Contact us for further information.
- Trainers with stripes, logos, coloured trims are not acceptable.
- Pupils who cycle MUST wear a helmet for head protection.
- Please ensure pupils do not wear nail varnish and make up to school.
We decided, some time ago, for safety and security reasons that certain items; ‘hoodies’, ‘caps’ or any other form of clothing, which could prevent facial recognition, must not be worn on site. However, during hot weather spells sun hats are required to protect against the sun.