Order School Uniform Online
School uniform is available to order via our online uniform ordering service, with delivery direct to your chosen address.
Just click the button below to be directed to our suppliers website.
You can register and purchase uniform using a debit or credit card. If you prefer, you can print off your order online and send it to our supplier, Your School Uniform, with a cheque. Alternatively, you can pick up an order form from the school Finance office and post it to our supplier with a cheque.
Delivery is free of charge to your chosen delivery address when spending over £70. If you spend less than £70, there is a small post and packing charge of £3.99.
We provide an exchange service and include a postage paid returns label with your order.
Our school shop, located off Main Reception, will also have a limited stock of uniform for cash purchases. The school shop is open during the holidays from Wednesday 22 July to Friday 14 August offering an ordering service and from Monday 17 August to Friday 28 August for a collection service. The opening times are between 9.00am and 3.00pm.
If you have any queries or need to check sizes before ordering, please visit the uniform shop during the normal school day or contact us.
For online order queries please contact Your School Uniform directly on 01773 837377 or visit their contact page
Main Canterbury Academy Uniform
- Black blazer with Academy logo (boys and girls)
- House striped tie (green, purple, red or yellow)
- White shirt (no polo shirts)
- Black tailored trousers (no jeans)
- Black knee length skirt (pleated)
- Plain black socks or tights
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- V-Neck sweater with Academy logo (optional)
Compulsory PE Uniform
- Unisex sports polo with Academy logo
- Girl fit sports polo with Academy logo
- Unisex shorts with Academy logo
- Skort with Academy logo
- Plain black football socks
- Leggings with Academy logo (optional)
- Slim fit track bottoms with Academy logo (optional)
Please note only the official PE uniform will be allowed to be worn for PE lessons.