School uniform is available to order through the school shop, located off main reception. Simply complete an order form (below) and hand into the Finance Office with full payment.
Payment can be made by BACS, cash or cheque (please make payable to The Canterbury High School).
If you have any queries or need to check sizes before ordering, please visit the uniform shop during the normal school day or contact us
Please visit our Policies page for more details about the Academy uniform.
Main Canterbury Academy Uniform
- Black blazer with Academy logo (boys and girls)
- House striped tie (green, purple, red or yellow)
- White shirt (no polo shirts)
- Black tailored trousers (no jeans)
- Black knee length skirt (straight or pleated)
- Plain black socks or tights
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- V-Neck sweater with Academy logo (optional)
Compulsory PE Uniform
- Unisex sports polo with Academy logo
- Girl fit sports polo with Academy logo
- Unisex shorts with Academy logo
- Girl fit shorts or skort with Academy logo
- Plain black football socks
- Leggings with Academy logo (optional)
- Tracksuit top with Academy logo (optional)
- Tracksuit bottoms with Academy logo (optional)
Please note only the official PE uniform will be allowed to be worn for PE lessons.