The East Kent Learning Alliance is a partnership of local primary and secondary schools working together to improve the outcomes and life chances of young people.
We believe that a learning culture of professional openness and collaboration is essential to enable teachers to grow and improve their professional skills so they can provide the very best learning opportunities for their pupils.
Attract, recruit and train high calibre entrants to the profession
- Provide targeted and bespoke professional development
- Develop leadership within and across schools
- To provide support to enable sustained progress and improvement
We are committed to supporting the needs and priorities of all the schools in our area and to developing positive relationships with local schools, which is fundamental to school improvement.
The type of support we can offer includes:
- Programmes to provide a continuous leadership journey so that all staff are able to access career pathways for example, internships, aspiring leadership programmes, NPQs
- Bespoke CPD for schools and individuals
- School Reviews
Whilst engaging with our existing networks we are committed to creating new partnerships and we welcome the opportunity of working with you in the future.