Board of Directors
The Governing Body for The Canterbury Academy Trust is now known as ‘The Board of Directors’. The Academy Trust Board consists of 11 directors, including the Executive Principal.
The following documents detail the responsibilities and commitments of The Academy Trust Board of Directors:
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- MEETINGS ATTENDED TERMS 1-3 2019/20
- MEETINGS ATTENDED TERMS 1-6 2018/19
- COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
Role of the Executive Principal of the Trust
The Executive Principal of the Trust, who also acts as the Accounting Officer has the responsibility, under the board, for the overall day to day management of the Academy Trust, including staffing, finance, conduct and discipline.
Business and Pecuniary Interests
- Register of Business interests from September 2019
- Register of Business interests 2018-2019
- Register of Business interests 2017-2018 (Updated November 2018)
Annual General Meeting
Due to circumstances around coronavirus the AGM has been cancelled, Please click on link below should you wish to view the accounts for year ending 31st August 2019
The Canterbury Academy Trust Board of Directors comprises of the following:
Member group: Richard Field (Chair), Georgina Baker, Andrew Doyle, Julia Parsons, Judy Keay
Accounting Officer: Jon Watson, Executive Principal of the Trust.
Directors: Richard Field (Chair), Mark Johnstone (Vice Chair), Neil Winterflood, Neal Guthrie, Anna Weinel, Dylan Chamberlain, Jayme Stevens, Andy Milton and Katrina Fisher
- Rebecca Brunger, Rachel Cox, Severine Collins, Peri Ramadan (Primary),
- Bill Newland, Joanna Bradley, Anne Ainley (Secondary)
- Bob Beattie, David Fox, Terry McMahan, Saskia Anley-McCallum (Sixth Form)
- Kay Macpherson, Martin Vye, Alastair McKean (Youth, Community and Extended Services)