Board of Directors
The Governing Body for The Canterbury Academy Trust is now known as ‘The Board of Directors’. The Academy Trust Board consists of 11 directors, including the Executive Principal.
The following documents detail the responsibilities and commitments of The Academy Trust Board of Directors:
- CODE OF CONDUCT
- MEETINGS ATTENDED 2017/18
- MEETINGS ATTENDED TERMS 1-3 2018/19
- COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
Role of the Executive Principal of the Trust
The Executive Principal of the Trust, who also acts as the Accounting Officer has the responsibility, under the board, for the overall day to day management of the Academy Trust, including staffing, finance, conduct and discipline.
Business and Pecuniary Interests
- Register of Business interests 2018-2019
- Register of Business interests 2017-2018 (Updated November 2018)
- Register of Business interests 2016-2017
Annual General Meeting
Our AGM was held 26th March 2019 at The Canterbury Academy Secondary School.
The Canterbury Academy Trust Board of Directors comprises of the following:
Member group: Richard Field (Chair), Georgina Baker, Andrew Doyle, Julia Parsons and Debbie Wells
Accounting Officer: Jon Watson, Executive Principal of the Trust.
Directors: Neil Winterflood, Neal Guthrie, Anna Weinel, Dylan Chamberlain, Jayme Stevens, Janet Larkinson, Andy Milton, Judy Keay and Katrina Fisher
- Rebecca Brunger, Rachel Cox and Jamie Pout (Primary),
- Bill Newl and Joanna Bradley (Secondary)
- Bob Beattie, David Fox, Terry McMahan (Sixth Form)
- Kay Macpherson and Martin Vye (CEE)
The Board of Directors of The Canterbury Academy Multi Academy Trust is seeking to recruit local governors to join The Canterbury Primary School Local Governing Body (LGB), The Canterbury Academy (secondary phase) LGB, The Canterbury Academy Sixth Form LGB or the Community, Engagement and Enterprise LGB. Download further information