Board of Directors
The Governing Body for The Canterbury Academy Trust is now known as ‘The Board of Directors’. The Academy Trust Board consists of 11 directors, including the Executive Principal.
The following documents detail the responsibilities and commitments of The Academy Trust Board of Directors:
Role of the Executive Principal of the Trust
The Executive Principal of the Trust, who also acts as the Accounting Officer has the responsibility, under the board, for the overall day to day management of the Academy Trust, including staffing, finance, conduct and discipline.
Business and Pecuniary Interests
- Register of Business interests from September 2019
- Register of Business interests 2018-2019
- Register of Business interests 2017-2018 (Updated November 2018)
Annual General Meeting
The next AGM will be held on Wednesday 25th Match 2020 at 6.00pm
The Canterbury Academy Trust Board of Directors comprises of the following:
Member group: Richard Field (Chair), Georgina Baker, Andrew Doyle, Julia Parsons, Judy Keay
Accounting Officer: Jon Watson, Executive Principal of the Trust.
Directors: Richard Field (Chair), Mark Johnstone (Vice Chair), Neil Winterflood, Neal Guthrie, Anna Weinel, Dylan Chamberlain, Jayme Stevens, Andy Milton and Katrina Fisher
- Rebecca Brunger, Rachel Cox, Jamie Pout, Severine Collins, Peri Ramadan (Primary),
- Bill Newland, Joanna Bradley, Anne Ainley (Secondary)
- Bob Beattie, David Fox, Terry McMahan, Saskia Anley-McCallum (Sixth Form)
- Kay Macpherson and Martin Vye (CEE)
The Board of Directors of The Canterbury Academy Multi Academy Trust is seeking to recruit local governors to join The Canterbury Primary School Local Governing Body (LGB), The Canterbury Academy (secondary phase) LGB, The Canterbury Academy Sixth Form LGB or the Community, Engagement and Enterprise LGB. Download further information