Select Page

Read the latest news from the Practical Learning Pillar

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 2 2022-23

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, As the Christmas holidays begin in the schools and settings across The Canterbury Academy Trust, I write to you so I can share our termly Pillars of Excellence Newsletter, and highlight some of the key developments...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 1 2022-23

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, I write to you this afternoon with our end of Term 1 Pillars of Excellence Newsletter attached. I hope you may find some time in the coming days to read about some of the incredible achievements of our Trust’s young...

Sixth Form Results 2022

facebooktwitterinstagram We are again delighted with the outcomes that this year’s Year 13 students have achieved, and we are proud of each and every one of them. Not only is it down to the incredibly hard work and commitment demonstrated by each and every student,...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 6 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, As we reach the end of another term and another school year, it gives me great pleasure to attach our final Pillars of Excellence Newsletter. Despite the current heat, I do hope you’ll find the time to take a flick...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 5 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, As we draw to the end of another very busy term across The Canterbury Academy Trust, I attach our most recent Pillars of Excellence Newsletter for your information. I do hope you may be able to take ten minutes to read,...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 4 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, As the end of term 4 draws near, I write with our Pillars of Excellence Newsletter attached, updating you on the achievements of our students across The Canterbury Academy Trust; from our City View Pre-School and...

Kent Association of Headteachers – Ukraine Appeal

facebooktwitterinstagramWhen I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping”. Mr Rogers I am sure that we all will have been touched and affected by the terrible...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 3 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, I write to you this evening to share with you our end of term Pillars of Excellence Newsletter (attached), hoping that you may be able to find some time, once again, to celebrate more of our students’ brilliant...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 2 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, It is with great pleasure that I write to you this afternoon, with our end of term Pillars of Excellence Newsletter attached, as opposed to anything with ‘COVID’ in the title! As we draw to the end of another long, busy...