Select Page

Read the latest news from the Practical Learning Pillar

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 5 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, As we draw to the end of another very busy term across The Canterbury Academy Trust, I attach our most recent Pillars of Excellence Newsletter for your information. I do hope you may be able to take ten minutes to read,...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 4 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, As the end of term 4 draws near, I write with our Pillars of Excellence Newsletter attached, updating you on the achievements of our students across The Canterbury Academy Trust; from our City View Pre-School and...

Kent Association of Headteachers – Ukraine Appeal

facebooktwitterinstagramWhen I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping”. Mr Rogers I am sure that we all will have been touched and affected by the terrible...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 3 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, I write to you this evening to share with you our end of term Pillars of Excellence Newsletter (attached), hoping that you may be able to find some time, once again, to celebrate more of our students’ brilliant...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 2 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers, It is with great pleasure that I write to you this afternoon, with our end of term Pillars of Excellence Newsletter attached, as opposed to anything with ‘COVID’ in the title! As we draw to the end of another long, busy...

Pillars of Excellence Newsletter – Term 1 2021-2022

facebooktwitterinstagramDear parents and carers,   As is ‘normal,’ I write to you this evening to enclose our termly Pillars of Excellence Newsletter, and hope that you may find a few moments over the coming days to read and enjoy some of the most recent,...

Sixth Form and KS4 Exam Results 2021

facebooktwitterinstagramPlease click each article to expand Our Sixth Form Class of 2021 have faced unprecedented challenges in their final year of study at The Canterbury Academy. To have worked hard towards a variety of qualifications, at a variety of levels, over...